Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Solgar’s Vitamin D3 is one of the highest strength, highly absorbable vitamin Ds available. Obtained from the sunlight or vitamin D rich foods - over a billion people worldwide have very low levels of vitamin D. In addition to changing your diet and lifestyle, taking a vitamin D supplement is a good way to top up, especially in winter months.
Vitamin D contributes to:
- Normal function of the immune system
- Maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Maintenance of normal muscle function