Skin gredients Skin Good Fats 30ml
Ceramide Barrier Balm / Moisturiser / Night Cream
Skin Good Fats is not your traditional moisturiser. This barrier balm works by replenishing your skin’s essential fats, vitamins and goodness to bring equilibrium to your skin. Featuring skin-native lipid ceramide NP, shea butter glycerides and grapeseed oil, Skin Good Fats feeds your barrier to lock in skin hydration.
Formulated as an occlusive top layer for dry skin, irritated skin, sensitised skin, flaky skin and sensitive skin, Skin Good Fats is packed with not only good fats but a clinically-proven, patented anti-irritation in- gredient to soothe any itchiness you may experience, as well as antioxidants to fight free radical damage.
– Ceramide NP: skin-native lipid known to improve skin barrier function
– Shea butter glycerides: moisturising ingredient derived from shea butter fatty acids
– Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract: clinically-proven anti-irritant with antihistamine properties
– Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil: moisturising oil with antioxidant properties
– Niacinamide (vitamin B3): potent antioxidant that improves skin tone and texture – Vitamin E: potent antioxidant to help protect from free radical damage
Who it’s for:
– Those who love a creamy moisturiser – Those with irritated, flaky skin
– Those with very dry skin
– Those with redness
– Those with sensitised skin – All ages
How to use:
Use PM after the skin is cleansed and serumed. Can be used in the AM for extra skin balance and moisture.
Great for irritation post-peel, and on dry and cracked elbows and heels.
For external use only – do not ingest. Avoid contact with your eyeballs. If irritation occurs, rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing
Available on back-order