Skin gredients Skin Protein 30ml
Vitamin A + C Serum
Skin Protein is an all-rounder of a lightweight serum that re- vamps, revitalises and restores for smoother, tighter, firmer, hydrated and generally healthier skin. Containing the key skin vitamins, A, C & E, plus super potent antioxidants and a pro-collagen peptide, it supports and balances your skin while protecting it from environmental damage.
Skin Protein is beneficial to all skins, from the driest of the dry to those suffering from lumps, bumps and blackheads. Skin Protein contains retinyl palmitate, an alternative form of vitamin A to retinol that works gradually to reduce the chances of irritation whilst still providing the benefits of a classic retinol.
– Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate): speeds up skin cell renewal and re-educates the skin
– Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide: reduces the depth and appearance of lines and wrinkles
– Vitamin C: potent antioxidant and brightening
– Vitamin E: potent antioxidant to protect from free
– Rooibos tea extract, green tea extract: even more antioxidant protection – Japanese knotweed extract: full of the potent antioxidant, resveratrol
– Sunflower seed oil: hydrating ingredient rich in fatty acids
Who it’s for:
– Those looking to tackle lines and wrinkles
– Those looking to reduce the appearance of open pores – Those looking to improve skin texture
– Those with oily skin and/or congestion
– Those with dry or dehydrated skin
– Those with irritated, flaky skin
– Those with redness
– All ages
– Not suitable for use during pregnancy
How to use:
Apply 1 pump AM + PM after cleansing and using 02 Skin Veg.
Cut a step from your skincare routine by mixing this with your other serum. Give Skin Protein 28 days to make a difference – we recommend taking a picture before you start and then once again at the 28 day mark!
For external use only – do not ingest. If irritation occurs, rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing before use. Not tested for use during pregnancy. Do not use on broken skin.